Sunday, April 10

My flea market finds today...

I took a quick trip to the Alemany Flea Market early this morning and found some wonderful items waiting to be repurposed into new little story pieces of jewelry ~ Photobucket A beautiful vintage carved rosary, spiritual medals ~

LOVE the French one!
Photobucket


An awesome Victorian Chatelaine Coin Purse...German?
Photobucket

Vintage metal chain belt, BLING!
Photobucket

Large silver filigree flower brooch, Art Nouveau and Deco Findings ~ Vintage Repousse Crown!

Can you guess what the four items are in the second photo? I gazed upon these vintage aluminum chunky pieces and I knew how I would use them in a future project. :)


I love these fork pendants!
Photobucket


Chunky antique brass belt...just what I was looking for!


Swoon ~ Mother of Pearl Choker and another pearl collar to add to my growing collection ~
Flea Market finds

The thrill of the hunt and the next awesome find waiting to be discovered is what it's all about!

9 comments:

Charlene said...

Always on the hunt aren't we???? Hope you have a great week. My allergies are killing me. WIND WIND WIND!!!!!!!!! So that means sneezing like crazy. Home all week & hope to catch up a bit. HUGS!
Charlene

Unknown said...

...oohhhh!!!
lovin' those curly, twirly forks too:)
and the rhinestone hand!
~ and of course the vintage frenchy medals.
I know you will turn all of these ooak pieces into something swoon worthy!!
xo, Rosemary

Glenda/MidSouth said...

I would say you had a successful trip to the flea market - so many treasures to create with.

C'est moi Claudette said...

Hi Deb
WOW you are a true romantic in the bling dept. What a score on your flea market finds. I forgot to look at where you live, must be CA. or something like it.
No pretties like that here in Ont. Canada where I live.
Your artistic talent is truly breath taking Deb.
Just lovely pieces.
I see you adopt fur babies? My passion.
Thanks for popping over to my little world.
It's a pleasure to meet you.
Love Claudette
xoxoxox

Kim Hanauer said...

Hi Sweet Deb!
Back at work but wanting to create. Love all your vintage finds. Just makes me drool! Talk to you soon.
Blessings~
Kim
xxoo

Lisa Gatz said...

Deb...do you not have a facebook page? You blog link doesn't go to it. I posted a link to your blog. I'm in love with your stuff!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000134949693#!/

BonjourRomance said...

Bonjour Debby,
Great finds, especially the pearl collar. Just found your beautiful blog via Lulu. I'm a new follower and will be back again soon.
Mimi

Lorraine said...

Amazing finds! Can hardly wait to see what you do with them!

Anonymous said...

Just found you via Pinterest. :-) Lovely FINDS!! Your lucky day! Wow!

Happy creating with them!

Diane