Monday, September 26

BABE 2016 ~ Oakland, California



Hi Everyone!

I have finally finished my move from my home in San Francisco, CA. to beautiful San Diego, CA.  I will share a bit of detail and photos in a separate later posting.

In the meantime, I would like to share a few classes/workshops with you as I have been remiss in doing so because of my move.

In November, I will be teaching 3 classes for "The 2016 Bay Area Bead Extravaganza" at the Oakland Marriott in Northern California!!  

I have shared images and dates of the classes I will be teaching below:

Each class is "linked" to the site...


"Chatelaine"
Friday, November 11, 2016 9am-5pm
~~~ 1st Class ~~~










"Wings of Love"
 Saturday, November 12, 2016  9am-6pm
~~~ 2nd Class ~~~





             "Divine Guidance"
                                        Sunday, November 13, 2016 9am-6pm
                                                                               ~~~ 3rd Class ~~~






I hope you can join me at the 2016 BABE Event!! xo

https://www.beadextravaganza.com/product-category/classes-by-instructor/debby-anderson/

1 comment:

Hải Đặng said...

"This information is impressive; I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic. After reading your post, thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel happy about it and I love learning more about this topic..
hoa lan ho diep | civil engineering outsourcing | Civil engineering services | Outsourcing land development services | Civil engineering services | Outsource Structural Drafting Services | Outsource CAD drafting services "