Monday, March 7

Artful Gathering Online Art Retreats 2016

Hi Everyone! 

I am so thrilled to be teaching my 3rd year with Artful Gathering Online Art Retreats 2016!!

The preseason kick-off includes the AG annual Hop Contest begins today! I'm one of the featured instructors this week! Hope you'll hop along with us!!


http://www.artfulgatheringevents.com/hop-contest





AND.... here's a sneak peak at the brand new workshop I designed for you this year! I will be teaching in session One, starting  in June. 

I hope you will join me for the workshop in June, and hope you start to play our contest beginning today. 


 Prizes and fun included!!

Session One

"Full of Grace"







Session Two

"Giselle En Pointe"






Deb
ox


5 comments:

Sidney Riggs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michele said...

I really wish I lived closer so that I could take some of your classes!!! Love all your jewelry!!!

Unknown said...

This is really a nice blog in which you discuss beautiful jewelries, thanks for sharing this kind jewelries and keep going on.

Local Artists Designer Jewelry

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Do you have a book out? I have very little time off to travel but would love to take one of your classes. A book would seem like the next best thing. Am currently saving up for your video series, it looks amazing! I also prefer books to videos because you can linger over the pictures if need be...