Sunday, April 19

My 2015 Online Classes hosted by Artful Gathering Online Retreats ~ 2015

Gilded Relics: The Series
June 6 - July 17
Join me in my session one presentation where we will create gilded relics in a series of beautiful and inspiring projects; Madonna and Child, A Stitch in Time, and Crowns. You will learn how to solder, adorn, and create in a multitude of ways to create these lasting pieces of timeless beauty and you'll have the knowledge and skill to go on creating many more treasures on your own. We will go step by step, together, on this very special journey!
To learn more click here.
A Romantic Journey on Canvas
July 16 - August 26
Join me for my session two workshop inspired by my love of collecting and working with beautiful lace, beaded trims and vintage jewelry, while joyfully creating in my most favorite romantic time-worn aesthetic. I will teach you how to prepare your canvas while working with multiple mediums that produce the effects of time and old world charm. I will also show you how to produce textured effects and layering. As you complete each project, your canvas work will be dimensional, romantic, time-worn and meaningful. We'll be developing our projects with added embellishments and layers of clay and other mediums that will build out your themes until your canvases appear as if they are relics from a by–gone era.
We will create 3 projects on canvas; Corseted Tutu, Vintage Glamour, and Angelique.
To learn more click here.

8 comments:

Rosemary said...

You just KNOW I have to do both of these don't you. They are so amazing. Your mind is never still my friend.

Romancing The Bling said...

Hi my sweet Aussie friend!! Thank you for stopping by to say hello. I am honored you want to take both of my workshops!! You, are going to be super busy enjoying your online classrooms...I just don't know where you will find the time as they will be "jam packed" with excited students!! I also plan to be in your classroom...and will definitely be purchasing your DVD!!!
Can you believe Artful Gathering will be here soon? I'm so happy for you ~ enjoy the ride!!
Deb
xoxo

Unknown said...

I am very interest to learn this course. can you provide corejava online training

Unknown said...

I am very interest to towards your posts. can you provide Cognos TM1 Online Training
PEGA Online Training
iOS Online Training
Dot Net Online Training
UI Online Training

Jayalakshmi said...

Nice! you are sharing such helpful and easy to understandable blog. i have no words for say i just say thanks because it is helpful for me.


Dot Net Training in Chennai | Dot Net Training in anna nagar | Dot Net Training in omr | Dot Net Training in porur | Dot Net Training in tambaram | Dot Net Training in velachery







Ziarulunirea.ro said...

Money Gadget
Money Gadget
Money Gadget
Money Gadget
Money Gadget
Money Gadget
Money Gadget
Money Gadget

Ziarulunirea.ro said...

Money Gadget
Money Gadget
Money Gadget
Money Gadget
Money Gadget
Money Gadget
Money Gadget
Money Gadget

trublogger said...

I comprehend this is one of the main course for me. Moreover, I'm energetic focusing on your article. at any rate need to publication upon a couple of standard matters, the web page style is unmodified; the articles are safe. much gratitude to you for the enormous measure of genuine and appropriate unequivocal. Birthday Wishes Baby Girl