Tuesday, April 29

2014 Artful Gathering Blog Hop


Let the "Hunt" begin as it's time to "PLAY" ~ 


We are having a treasure hunt and it is really simple to play along.  It is described in the box just here below. Find the secret Big Red Square somewhere on my blog to get your secret word! It is a red block, on my side bar, that has a crown in it! Then go to www.artfulgathering.com to read all about the rules and prizes. Most of we artists have donated really wonderful prizes for you to win. There is a bit of everything!




Here is my contribution from the Romancing the Bling Studio ~ 





Here is another photo ~ 












Packed full with projects and techniques ~





and much more...


I will be offering a special bonus project... 

I can not wait to share and inspire... how to make your own beautiful handmade beads while "thinking outside the box" ~ 



Wow!  May 1st is just two days away...the official day for choosing the Session One Workshops ~ so many wonderful classes await!  I would love to have you join me in class!

In the meantime...Hop on over to Artful Gathering 2014 for the Rules and Guidelines:  
http://atozinnia.org/treasure-hunt-game-2014/



Hugs,

Deb
xoxo

No comments: