Sunday, May 20

Under the Tuscan Sun...

I would like to introduce you to one of my bride clients who graciously shared a few photo's ( Edwin Niczynski, Photographer) from her wedding.

She is wearing the Art Deco inspired Chandelier Earrings she purchased from my website:  Romancing the Bling.

 
(Edwin Niczynski, Photographer)


The venue of her nuptials remind me of the movie "Under the Tuscan Sun" and how beautifully romantic it would be to be married in Tuscany...sigh. 






(Edwin Niczynski, Photographer) 


Thank you Erin for sharing your beautiful wedding photo's ~ congrats to you and your husband!


With the wedding season in full swing...Romancing the Bling offers beautiful vintage and vintage inspired jewelry.  Please visit my website  ~



While visiting my website you may want to view my "Photo Gallery" of creations sold for inspiration. Romancing the Bling offers custom design ~ Have a lovely Sunday!

No comments: