Wednesday, September 7

Tinsel and Treasures ~


I am so honored to be invited to attend the 4th Annual Tinsel and Treasures Event, Saturday, September 10th!

I thought I would share a few of the creations I have designed and made for this event!

"Tresured" Doll Assemblage Necklaces ~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The "Tresured" Trio ~

Photobucket

Photobucket


Madonna and Child Butterfly Assemblage Necklace ~

Photobucket


Photobucket

French Madonna and Child painted behind mica ~

Photobucket


Photobucket


Marie ~ a work in progress...

Photobucket

Hope to see you on Saturday!


5 comments:

Charlene said...

Debbie, I am sooooooooooo glad to see you posting again! I have missed seeing what you have been up to.

Hope the sale goes well for you! Oh how I would love to be able to attend. WHY do I live so far from all the wonderful stuff????
Hugs!
Charlene

Glenda/MidSouth said...

So many pretties! Wish I could be there, but a little to far away.

Unknown said...

...be.still.my.heart.

can we say: GORGEOUSNESS??!!
YOU, my dear, are one of the very few neck adornment artists that can capture my heart, and, take my breath away...
i sooo desire to see your beautiful, inspired pieces.(i still pine for a piece such as this one: http://www.etsy.com/transaction/40290950) i am one of those that must touch it to feel the energy ~ and then, i must possess it ~ lol!!

xo, Rosemary

Holly Loves Art said...

Ahhh big sigh... LUCKY YOU! Wish I could go. Your latest pieces are just blowing my socks off! You amaze me sweet Debbie.
Hugs,
Holly

Bohemian said...

Oh Deb, your creations are fabulous.... I'm especially loving your Spiritual inspired ones! *swooning*

Dawn... The Bohemian