Tuesday, October 12

One of a Kind Vintage Assemblage "Fem" meets "Goth" Necklace by Romancing the Bling...



I love how this piece turned out!


Every once in a while I stray to the dark side of my creativity and I am moved to create in a Gothic Style...





I think she looks lovely in her created hand sewn frock!

During one of my flea market excusions, I purchased a vintage tattered piece of lace with hand sewn beading (held together with small safety pins). It was literally falling apart, but it was beautiful and I knew I it would bring inspiration to me. The spider and web are earrings and were also sewn to her gown. The back of her gown is also finished with a tulle bustle, distressed bow and a touch of bling.

Do you see the three tiny beaded bracelets gracefully dangling from her wrist...click on the images to enlarge the photos.


The necklace is composed of mostly vintage components...more vintage beaded lace with wrapped and sewn chaining, metal beads, a mix of Czech crystals, fresh water pearls, wire earring and a tiny 1920's rhinestone pot metal brooch for a touch of vintage bling.






I took these two photo's during the night using a flash. A bit spooky...don't ya think?







Visit my Etsy









I'm off to create another... (smile)



Have a lovely day!



7 comments:

Diana said...

What a hauntingly cool idea...just love this piece. It would go perfectly with a few of my All Saints skeleton shirts. Good job!!!
Hugs
Diana

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi, sorry about the deleted comment, when I published it extra words had been added on, how very strange! Anyway, I was just telling you how amazing the necklace was, and that it was by far the best piece of Halloween jewellery that I have ever seen :)

Bohemian said...

What a great "Day Of The Dead" necklace this is... I think it's awesome!

Dawn... The Bohemian

Joy Jones said...

She is SPOOK-tacular!!! What a fun necklace to wear during the witching season! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment about the tiara topped pumpkin...everything looks better with a tiara on top, don't cha think? Enjoy painting your pumpkins! : ) xo ~ Joy

Charlene said...

This is Sooooooooooooo different from your normal! So much fun.

Yes, my dear I am already signed up for the event. I would THRILLED to meet you in person! Is Jane coming too? I would love if you would sit with my friends & I. I know my friend Sandy is crazy about your creations. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am so excited. I have been so wanting to come out & visit SF & you (& some of my other friends out there). And go to the gem show with you!!!! HUGS!
Charlene

imsteelefullofscrap said...

Oh my just found this on your blog and had to pin it I love it!!!