Thursday, September 10

I'm Loving My New Business Cards!


and the back...


I love that my business cards now match my Blog and Etsy Banners! Back in January of this year I worked with Rene Thompson of Thomspon Design. Rene is a graphic designer and has an online Etsy Shop. We've never met in person...but I feel she totally "get's" me! I sent her photo's of some of my "Old World" pieces of jewelry I had designed and she incorporated them into the final design.

If you are looking for a talented graphic designer, who know's her stuff and is easy to work with -- you must visit her Etsy website...here.

You may also want to visit her Blog. An excellent source to check out her work!

I've just placed my order with VisaPrint and I can't wait to receive them!

Take care,




2 comments:

Monica said...

Hi Deb,
love your business cards! And LOVE your work as well!
Hope all is OK with you.
Monicax.

Unknown said...

Really very beautiful card, I would like to see more ahead here... Thanks for posting.

r4i karte