Monday, December 8

While I was home sick...

I love how this Swaroski crystal necklace turned out!

(click on image to enhance detail)
I was home sick today with a MONSTER HEADACHE! This afternoon my head started to feel a bit better and so I decided to play with all my goodies. I really love how this necklace turned out! I wish the camera could have captured the beautiful brillance of the individual Swarovski crystals in this necklace. The large crystal pendant is 2 1/2 to 3 inches long!

(click on image to enhance detail)

I purchased a couple of strands of Swarovski crystals and took them apart, as I wanted to intigrate them in my jewelry designs. I'm really pleased how this one turned out!



(click on image to enhance detail)

I love Christmas decorations! I made a pair of matching earrings, which are hanging from the antlers of this sweet stag.

This set is available for purchase. Please inquire by email if you would like further info. TY


1 comment:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Sorry you have been sick and hope you are feeling better. The necklace is very pretty.